World’s Happiest Transformational Event
Join us in the festival of colours, where participants play, chase and colour each other with dry powder.
The different colours of powder represent unity among all types of people; be it your colour, gender or status, everyone is EQUAL.
Interactive Dance, Live Kirtan Bands, DJs, Yoga, Cuisine, Colours, and Free Hugs…. Lots of Fun.
Festival of Colours
Don't miss it
July 23, 3 pm @Marina Park
July 23, 3 pm @ Marina Park
- The entertainment at Colour Festival creates an atmosphere of joy and colour.
From contemporary music to traditional dancing, you’ll be carried away in the celebration of life, music, and culture.
Schedule for July 23: Marina Park, Thunder Bay.
- Opening ceremony: 3.00 pm to 3.10 pm
- 3.15 pm to 4.45 pm – Flamingo dance by Ensemble Topaz Dance Company, Toronto
- 4.45 pm to 5.15 pm – Bollypop team, Los Angeles, USA
- 5.15 pm to 5.45 pm – Nritya Kalakshetra Academy of Performing Arts, Minneapolis, USA
- 5.45 pm to 6.00 pm- World Cultural Dance, Thunder Bay
- 6.00 pm to 6.30 pm – Bollypop team, Los Angeles, USA
- 6.30 pm to 7.00 pm – Nritya Kalakshetra Academy of Performing arts, Minneapolis, USA
- 7.00 pm to 7.10 pm- World Dance Collective, Thunder Bay
- 7.10 pm to 7.40 pm- Ensemble Topaz Dance Company, Toronto.
- 7.40 pm to 7.50 pm- Thai dance by Pui
- Closing remarks